Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Why I Have Started This Blog

Hello All,

My name is Angelica "Angie". I have lived in California all my life, specifically the SF Bay Area/East Bay Area. Here we enjoy very beautiful weather. To be honest, we are very spoiled here in the Bay Area. We don't get very harsh weather. To us, 50 degrees fahrenheit is freezing.

The reason that I am starting this BLOG is to share all the RANDOM things in my life.

Happenings/Findings
Adventures
Likes & Dislikes
Thoughts
Lifestyle
etc...
I also want to start archiving things. Life is full of so many random moments, and I want to be able to go back to something and remember them. Life passes us by so fast. You then stop and wonder, "Where did all the time go?" I am almost 30 years old (I still have a few more years, but I am rounding up) and I feel like my journey is just now beginning. I feel like this is the time in my life where things are just going to start happening, good things. And I don't want to forget a moment of it.

Some things that I will be writing about soon are:

Becoming a healthier me.
Finding my career.
My boyfriend going through a Firefighter Academy.
          How I help him prepare.
          What he is going through.
How I treat my face.
Outdoor Activities.
etc... 
I hope that in creating this blog I can teach people a thing or two and keep myself from forgetting all the wonderful things that I am so blessed to experience.

<3 Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment