Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Face Makeup - The Struggle of Finding a Match

Hello Loves,

US makeup junkies are always looking for the best foundations. The trouble with looking for the best match, is there's always something that has to give in other areas. So, I am going to post entries about foundations that I have tried. There are so many people recommending beauty products on their blogs & YouTube. After reading and watching them I am always stuck asking myself, "How would I know if that would really work on my face?" Hopefully my future posts will help. Because, I am not one to follow the hype!

SKIN TYPE:
  • Combination/Oily
    • I am oily in my T-zone
    • Dry around my mouth and nose
    • Eye area - Lids, can become very oily. Under eye area, dry. 
  • Acne Prone
    • White Heads
    • Black Heads
    • Cystic Acne
  • Scars and Pigmentation
    • I have many scars
    • My skin color is not the same throughout
  • Pores
    • I have large pores on my nose and inner cheek area
  • Skin Smoothness
    • My skin is not completely smooth. When up close it looks like reptile skin (but no dry).
  • Color
    • Tan, Olive, Warm Undertone
    • Color Match - MAC NC40, NC42, N40

I will likely be grading each of the foundations by keeping in mind the conditions of my skin. Additionally...
  • Coverage
  • Lasting Power
  • Finish
  • How it Feels on the Skin
  • Best Way(s) to Apply
  • Price

I can't wait to start putting reviews up. I find reviews very helpful, but I can't ever get all the information that I am looking for. I feel, if I find this information helpful, other may as well. =] Wish me luck. 


Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment